Our Commitment to Our Clients
• Commitment to Integrity
• Commitment to deliver performance that
exceeds client’s expectations
• Skilled in Information-Management
• Maintain client confidentiality
•Data collection, interpretation, decision-making
• Quantification of qualitative issues
• Sense of curiosity
• Commitment to exceptional communication
• Sense of proprietorship-responsibility for
• Strong point of view on business issues
• Best Business Practices
• Ability to anticipate and predict future
implications of today’s actions
• Persistence in influencing future plans
• Commitment to constructive motivations and
stimulation of associates and clients
At GALOSI accuracy is our first priority.
Your data is processed by a dedicated team,
analyzing and cross-checking every result.
We never release any results until they have
been verified by both automated
and manual sampling methodologies
Are you already using a Recovery Analysis provider?
Just as it is sometimes mandatory and common to engage in second opinions in life, so it should be in regards to your recovery analysis service provider. In today’s global competitive business environment, the practice of engaging in a quality assurance review to analysis behind the 1st pass (primary) firm, is very beneficial to your organization.
• It gives you the peace of mind that the primary analysis firm is producing maximum recoveries.
• It generates fresh ideas on how to strengthen internal controls and improve operational efficiency.
• Its incremental cash recoveries (frequently 10% or more) means more profits.
By obtaining a professional second opinion, you will be in a better position to evaluate the effectiveness of the current contract you have with the primary firm
GALOSI’s custom software programs uncovered vendor overcharges worth millions and implemented more accurate, long-term analysis solutions.